Student Recess Expectations
Please be--RESPECTFUL, SAFE and RESPONSIBLE
Listen to the adult and/or parent supervising recess
Cooperate, make good decisions, and use self-control.
Be a good sport! Remember to say “I’m sorry!”
Give personal space; keep hands and feet to self.
Choose to use appropriate language and tone of voice at all times.
Settle differences peacefully (Use Rock, Paper, Scissors Game).
Follow Directions: Stop all activity when a verbal instruction has been given.
Games are open to everyone
Some playground equipment will be provided for the students to use during recess time. Students may bring balls (excluding hard balls) and jump ropes
• Play in designated areas only; orange safety cones mean CAUTION!
• Do not play in the road or gravel in front of the portables.
• Field area: Must be supervised by an adult. Soccer, two-finger touch football, and tag/running games
may be played on the field.
• Play within sight of the recess supervisors at all times.
• Proper outdoor clothing attire is very important for safety and comfort.
• Keep hands/feet to self at all times.
*Do not play under the ramp and walkway
• Use play equipment the way it was designed to be used.
• Jump ropes are for jumping only